Monday, October 01, 2007

a weekend in Banting =)

I had a great weekend in Banting. Indeed it was a time out for me although we were busy doing a lot of things. Well, we didn't take many pictures. Aiks, some funny mistakes la, but never mind. We were in Banting on Friday evening and came back to PJ this morning. We went for Orang Asli Sunday school in Pulau Banting. Morib Beach. Kelanang Beach. Sunday service. Makan bak kut teh with Marky. Hmm, I really enjoyed the food. AJ's mum is a good cook! We had curry crab, curry chicken, macaroni and etc. Well, it was fun and exciting to lepak at Kelanang beach because we didn't really know the way to the beach. But the scenery is so beautiful.. mangrove swamp, the sun, the sea.. the 3 girls.. blah blah blah..

Well, of course I need to upload some pictures here. I know we are super vain and super posers. And that's how we wasted Marky's battery and later only we found out that we can't use AA battery for his digicam. Argh!





Alright, it's already 4.15pm!! I got to run to the Gender class now. I am late again! Argh..


To be continued..
...Great pictures coming up

No comments: