The Etika Perguruan class is super terrible. I just felt like stuffing my slipper into her mouth. She talks non-stop.. and she talks all kinds of codswallop. Haha, wondering what is 'codswallop'? Nvm, I am very lazy to explain here. Well, I am mighty glad that I won't be seeing her anymore. Going to her class is a waste of time coz of the things she talks about -- her experiences teaching in schools. Darn her.. she is such a racist, man! And she thought that she is just being funny. WTH?? Anyway, itz all over. *AHa.. just hope that the other lecturer is not as bad as she is.*
Feeling kinda sleepy. *yawning non stop*..
Feeling kinda sleepy. *yawning non stop*..


2 comments:
hahahha.... now you feel what i feel.. but very soon you will learn to listen to the facts... and when she talk story you talk to ur friend beside la... wawawaw.... enjoy the class :p only for 1sem mah... ;)
Haha.. Anyway, I will be getting another lecturer for this subject. =) Haiyo, hope that the new lecturer is not as bad as she is la.
Post a Comment